

Alright, so I know I am a little late posting this because Natalie's birthday was March 28th, but in our family we kind of like to drag out birthdays. We had such a fun day as a family. It was the first time in a long time that we were all(except for Ryan) able to go skiing together. We also had dinner at this amazing middle eastern restaurant. Natalie is the most adventurous when it comes to food, so we were all a little nervous, but it was actually very good and we were all proud of ourselves for trying something new.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We like to drag birthdays out too, the birthDAY always turns into the birthWEEK, isn't it fun?
Hi Brittany! I somehow deleted my first comment...anyway, Andrea told me about your blog so I sort of blog-hopped my way over. I can't believe how big Jack is!! And adorable. It's good to see what you guys are up to, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my page so we can check in more often!
Post a Comment