Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jack and Wyatt




Jack had such a great day playing with his cousins Wyatt and Dean a couple of weeks ago.  He doesn't get to play with other kids too often, so he was very excited.  They had such a fun time together.  Hopefully they will be able to spend some more time together while their dads are in Moab next week.

4 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Brit, I can't believe how big Jack is getting. He is so cute. We really want to hang out with you guys some time soon. Is Nick still working crazy hours?

Ammie G said...

I am so proud of you that you posted. These pictures are so dang cute. The boys are so funny. I cann't wait to hag out more. You better call me when you get a free day. We can go to the zoo or the farm. Ammie

Tatum said...

Brit! I'm so glad you have a blog! Jack has grown so much since I saw him in October! I can't believe it! We will have to keep better in touch. Hope all is well with your cute little family :)

Andrea said...

Cousins are so fun! These boys even look a bit alike!