Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mor Mor and Paco



Jack has a lot of fun with my mom and dad who he calls Mor Mor and Paco.  We aren't quite sure where these names came from, but that is what he calls them.  As you can tell, my dad is a great babysitter!




5 comments:

Danni said...

I love him! He's just so cute! We can't wait to see yall this summer, I can't believe Jack will be two!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cute pics of little Jack! I can't beleve he is getting so big. We miss you guys. We are going to Moab this weekend and thought of inviting you guys, but we figured Nick would have to work.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I don't think Lucy even knows who Jack is...and they were supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend! Wasn't that the plan? We'll have to work on this.

Andrea said...

So fun to see Kent & Sue as grandparents! I'm sooo glad you have a blog Brit, I've missed you guys!

Andrea said...

Hey Brit! I tagged you, go to my blog to see what I'm talking about!