Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Nick LOVES Apple Beer and he has now passed that passion onto Jack.  I always told Nick that he would have to stop drinking it once we had kids, but I guess that isn't going to happen!  And to think, it all started when he was just 1 day old.
 



3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hi Brittany!! How are you ?? I found your blog on Darcie's blog! We need to get together with you guys. I want to add you guys to our blogging buddies, okay? We miss you guys.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Look at all of us and our blogs. I love it that I can keep up on your life this way now that we're not in the ward and we NEVER see you. Your Jack is a doll and a half.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Brittany, do you guys wnat to get together for a game night one of these weekends?