Tuesday, June 2, 2009

San Diego

Nick and my dad planned a guys trip to Moab a couple of weeks ago, so my mom and I decided that we would plan our own trip.  We went to San Diego and took Jack to SeaWorld, the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and the Zoo.  Jack loves animals and had such a great time! He even learned about some new animals.  He also was very attached to Shamu.  He could have watched him all day! 








2 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

Some of my favorite places! We went to Sea World and the Zoo all the time when we lived there. Jack is a lucky little guy, looks like he has so much fun!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

How fun! We are going to San Diego in July and I can't wait to take Maren to Sea World. I have never been there myself, so it will be fun to see her discover it for the first time.