I had an amazing opportunity to go to Guatemala with my dad, my older brother Ryan, and my younger sister Natalie for 10 days. We did dental work on almost 1,000 future missionaries in 6 days! It was such hard work, but so rewarding. We had such a great trip and had some amazing experiences.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Guatemala
I had an amazing opportunity to go to Guatemala with my dad, my older brother Ryan, and my younger sister Natalie for 10 days. We did dental work on almost 1,000 future missionaries in 6 days! It was such hard work, but so rewarding. We had such a great trip and had some amazing experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is so neat that your family did that! u are awesome!
That is so cool! I'd love to hear more about your trip and see more pictures!
What an amazing experience that must've been! I love your family and you all look great :)
That looks awesome! Good for you guys! I bet it felt so rewarding.
What a fun trip! I bet it was neat to do with your family.
Post a Comment