KC is 15 today! We actually celebrated his birthday last week because he is skiing in France right now! What a spoiled kid! I was 13 when he was born and was so excited to have a little brother. I can remember when he was Jack's age! That is so crazy to think about. I don't know how I feel about him starting to drive. That makes me a little nervous. He has been such a great uncle to Jack. I am so glad that Jack will have him to look up to as he grows up. We love you KC!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Happy Birthday KC!
KC is 15 today! We actually celebrated his birthday last week because he is skiing in France right now! What a spoiled kid! I was 13 when he was born and was so excited to have a little brother. I can remember when he was Jack's age! That is so crazy to think about. I don't know how I feel about him starting to drive. That makes me a little nervous. He has been such a great uncle to Jack. I am so glad that Jack will have him to look up to as he grows up. We love you KC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Its crazy how big KC is. Your family is cool.
OH WOW! I can't believe that! I also remember him at Jack's age...soooo cute!
I can't imagine KC driving either!! I love that KC and Jack are so close. Happy belated birthday to KC.
It's freaky to me how much KC has grown. He is an adolescent now! I remember when he was just a little guy.
Post a Comment