Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

I guess it is about time that I post some pictures from Christmas.  I am so sad because I didn't take as many as I should have.  Jack was so much fun this year because he actually understood what was going on.  He is still singing Jingle Bells.  He also got his first set of skis.
Whenever we asked Jack what he wanted Santa to bring him, he would say an alligator.  So, KC gave him this alligator and he loved it!  He has to sleep with it every night.  
Jack loves puzzles!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those skis are the cutest!! Lily got that Little Einsteins rocketship too and I love the alligator! You guys are so fun;)

Suzette Baird said...

That is so cute that he got his first set of ski's, those are the smallest, cutest things I have ever seen. So I totally forget to give you the recipe and just remembered so I am emailing it to you now, sorry about that.

xoxo

Jake & Rachel said...

I love that little alligator! Well, I guess it's a big alligator :) What a good uncle KC is.