Thursday, September 11, 2008
Roadtrip
Jack and I hitched a ride to California this past weekend with my parents. Jack had a lot of fun riding bikes along the beach and playing in the sand. Sometimes I really miss California (especially during the winters here), but it is always fun to visit.


This is what happens to people who are deprived of In n Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!! i can't wait to take Maren to the beach someday.
I miss California too! Those pictures are priceless~ Jack is starting to get "big kid" looks, no longer a baby. These kids are growing up too fast. I miss Utah too though, I think you miss little things from anywhere you've ever lived, but California and Utah have the most!!
I...I stalked your blog through the Bairds...don't freak out! It was so good to see Jack Jack's little face. What a great trip! We are so glad you guys are doing well. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment