Nick-Britt-Jack
Happy Birthdays!!! I love that you're updating so much~ it makes me feel not too detatched here on the East Coast :)
Happy Belated Birthday to both Nick and Jack. I can't believe Jack is 2! We miss you guys.
Nick Brother! Why do I love you so much man? You are such a freaking stud! Hey hope your fall is going good. Sucks not seeing you guys anymore. Take it easy! JB
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthdays!!! I love that you're updating so much~ it makes me feel not too detatched here on the East Coast :)
Happy Belated Birthday to both Nick and Jack. I can't believe Jack is 2! We miss you guys.
Nick Brother! Why do I love you so much man? You are such a freaking stud! Hey hope your fall is going good. Sucks not seeing you guys anymore. Take it easy!
JB
Post a Comment