Monday, February 8, 2010

Darth Vadar

We have been calling Jack Darth Vadar since he was just a baby because he snores so loud! It was getting so bad that nobody would ever share a room with him. I have to admit, I kind of liked being able to hear him breathing from my room at night. Anyways, so we took him to an ENT and he said his tonsils and adenoids needed to come out. So, December 18 was the day! Jack was a trooper! I was so proud of him!

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Poor baby, but I hope he is sleeping better and not snoring! We miss you guys. Let's plan a get together soon.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Glad everything worked out well! He's such a cute kid!

Jake & Rachel said...

What a trooper! I got my tonsils out a few years ago and I swear it was worse than having babies. Good thing he got them out so early, hope it cleared up his snoring!!