go UTES?! ugh. :) I just saw your comment and I'm sorry, I wish we had time to visit you guys while we were in UT a few weeks ago. It was incredibly busy for the few days we were actually there...but we'll be back in Feb for Josh's wedding and I will get in contact with you all when it gets closer!
ps- Jack is seriously cute, even if he is decked out in Utes gear.
4 comments:
Are you kidding me??? THAT PHOTO! I love it. He is so cute!!!!! Goo golly miss mo ee
go UTES?! ugh. :) I just saw your comment and I'm sorry, I wish we had time to visit you guys while we were in UT a few weeks ago. It was incredibly busy for the few days we were actually there...but we'll be back in Feb for Josh's wedding and I will get in contact with you all when it gets closer!
ps- Jack is seriously cute, even if he is decked out in Utes gear.
He looks so grown up in this picture. We love that kid.
That picture of Jack is so darn cute! I love it.
Post a Comment