We had a great weekend in St. George for Thanksgiving. We were able to have Thanksgiving dinner and of course watch the USC game with the Prince family. Our dads went to dental school together, so it was fun to spend some time with their family. We also biked around St. George and Zions. It was such a fun trip and the weather was amazing. Jack was so great and loved riding in his bike trailer.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Looks like a blast. Ryan told me you guys are going on a cruise. I am so freaking jealous. We just booked a trip to the Sugar Bowl. We are leaving the kids with my mom and dad, and I'm nervous to leave Kate, but I'm looking forward to having a few days alone with Ryan.
That dress you gave us was BEAUTIFUL. Thanks so much! We had Kate wear it to church this past Sunday. We love you guys.
That looks like so much fun!! KC looks a bit like Ryan did at that age in that picture, which reminds me...did you go to his wedding? any pictures?
Post a Comment