Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Jack had a great Halloween this year.  We were in Florida last year for Halloween, so this was his first year to really trick or treat.  He loves Meerkats (I know...very random).  It all started with him wanting to know what kind of animal Timon on The Lion King was and then he became fascinated with them at the zoo.  We were looking at costumes online, I found a meerkat one and that was all he wanted.  So, he was a meerkat for Halloween.  It was pretty funny because nobody knew what he was.  He loved it though and still wants to wear it everyday.  I have to admit, he does make a pretty cute meerkat. 
At the zoo with Wyatt and Dean
At Grammie's work

6 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

I must say that I think he is a pretty cute meerkat as well!! Those pictures were darling!!

Tatum said...

What a cutie!

Andrea said...

Definately the cutest meerkat I've ever seen! I would've given him the whole bowl of candy :)

Andrea said...

Hey Brit, we're thinking of adopting a mini dachshund/mini pincher. Are yours' mini? Just curious. We loved your dogs when we visited :)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

OK, that is HILARIOUS. I don't even know what a meerkat is...do I? I am still laughing about this.

I'm so glad you guys are back in our ward!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

What a cutie Jack is. I love his costume, it was so funny! It seems to fit his little personality.

Hey, can you email me your address? I am working on our Christmas card list. My email address is shannan_hoffman@yahoo.com.

By the way, Ryan had a lot of fun with Nick at the game two weeks ago. Ryan likes to go with Nick to stuff since Nick actually cheers, while I sit there in boredom! :)