Thursday, August 7, 2008

Orlando


We went to Orlando last week with my family. My dad, mom, and I had to go to meetings for part of the week, but we still managed to have some fun. Nick, Jack, and KC went swimming at the pool at our hotel almost every day. It was so hot and humid, so it was the only way to stay cool. Jack loved DisneyWorld. We could only stand going there in the morning or at night because of the humidity. We are such wimps because we are used to the dry weather here. Jack especially loved the Animal Kingdom. His two favorite things in one place-wild animals and Mickey.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun!!! I miss Disney stuff. And oh ya, I'm dealing with that humidity EVERYDAY in Charleston! Orlando's only 5 hrs, come see us in the Fall, the weather's supposed to be beautiful then!

Suzette Baird said...

Oh my gosh! those pictures are so cute. Jack is such a little stud, I can't even stand it. So what do we have to do to get you guys to stay in the ward? seriously! it would not be the same at all if you guys weren't here. We better still hang out a ton!
Love,
Suzette

Danni said...

You guys are cool. Too bad we missed ya last month. Jack you are the man. You have rad parents. ERIC