Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hogle Zoo

We also went to the zoo while Nick was gone.  Jack loves animals and always has so much fun at the zoo.  Thanks to Randi for taking such great pictures of Jack.  I guess we weren't too into the animals because all the pictures are of the kids.  Oh well, the kids are much cuter.

Jack, Grammie Lyle, Ammie, Dean, and Wyatt on the train.

Jack and Wyatt

Jack wearing Aunt Randi's sunglasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brittany johnson-summers shut up! what are u doing having kids! a california howdy to u from kari kay orlando-rich!

Andrea said...

Oh, Jack is soooo dang cute!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cute pics! I can't wait until Maren is old enough to go to the zoo. She already seems to love animals a lot. It was great to see you the other night.

Danni said...

I like your blog. It makes me smile big. EROck